CrossOver+ : 1-Yr Subscription (For Linux)
No Emulators Needed! Run Your Favorite Windows Software on Linux at Fast, Native Speed
You are the noblest of the noble running Linux. You don't want the despair of running a Windows OS on your finely minted machine. You don't want to sell your soul for a Windows license or squander away your hard drive shekels running a virtual machine. Dual-boot? I think not! But the heart wants what the heart wants. Thousands of Windows games and programs to run on your favorite Linux distro (Ubuntu, Mint, Fedora, Debian, RHEL, and oh so many more). Oh the conundrum.
CrossOver Linux doesn't have ye 'olde overhead of a Windows operating system or virtual machine, which means ye 'olde Windows apps will run at native speed and play games at full fps all hiwle maintaining the Linux OS integration. Simply magic!
- One-click installation. Up & running in minutes
- Increase your productivity. Run Windows applications without rebooting
- Forget dreaded software lag. Windows software runs at native speed
- Just another icon. Seamlessly integrates with your desktop environment
- Save money. Run Windows apps without Windows OS
- Give beyond yourself. Contributions (and code) go back to Open Source Community
Search before you purchase. Click here to see if the Windows software you want to run is compatible with CrossOver.
- Full Version
- Special Renewal Pricing
- Email & phone support for 12 months
- Upgrades & bug fixes for 12 months
What Customers SayTimothy
"I am very pleased with your product. I have purchased several versions of CrossOver office. This is the first time that I feel comfortable with using CrossOver office in a production machine, for professional work. I can use this product with confidence."
Michelle Delio - Wired
"In general, running CrossOver Office was so similar to using Office on a standard Windows system that it was sometimes difficult to remember the PC was actually running Linux."
- x86 compatible PC system
- 1 GB of free disk space and space for installed applications
- Python >= 3.5
- Gtk >= 3.18
- PyGObject >= 3.20
- X.org with XRender and GLX support
- 64-bit Linux distribution
CrossOver is likely to work on any 64-bit distribution of Linux that meets the requirements above, and is tested on the current stable version of:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
- Length of access: 1 year
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Your serial code must be activated by July 31, 2023 or it will be deemed invalid.
- Access options: desktop
- Max number of device(s): 3 (you can only have one device at a time running)
- Only available to new users
- Version: 22.1
- Updates for version included
- Have questions on how digital purchases work? Learn more here
- No refunds. All sales final.